Search Me

2008/10/24

Pg.Lost

Signed at the "Black Star Foundation" in Europe, "Octane" in Japan and "IML" in Russia, Pg.Lost is one of a kind. With Instrumental expressions, blurred voices, passion and some kind of Hidden sorrow, Pg.Lost's music goes right into my heart.

They're debut album "IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU!" was released this summer/autumn. They gave me exactly what I hoped for. Of course it's hard not to Compare their new, released songs with earlier ones, like, "Yes I am" or "The Kind Heart of Lanigon", but I think their first big step, is taken to the right direction.



I believe that you should DEFINITELY try this one out. It's absolutely worth it.

"As I mentioned, the remaining four songs are solid examples of post-rock, but after Yes I Am, pg.lost promised so much more than standard fare. Still, it is worth remembering that we’re talking about a debut album here, one that will no doubt please many fans looking for something to supplement their casual post-rock needs, and with the talent to create two of the tracks of the year, pg.lost are thankfully here to stay."
-James Ould 20080622/ www.thesilentballet.com

For more information check out,
www.myspace.com/pglost


Cheeeers,
shilly

Inga kommentarer: