Search Me

2011/02/26

Junip

I am pretty sure that most of you, are familiar with the tremendous singer- songwriter José Gonzalez. Well if you don't Im pleased to inform you that José is also featuring with two other swedish guys, Elias Araya and Tobias Winterkorn in "Junip".

The band took off it's career 2005 by releasing their first work, the EP Black Refuge. After five years followed Ropes and Summit and even the LP, Fields.
Junip is something special. Junip takes you away with it's acoustic, tabulature in combination with various sounds and effects, and of course González's extraordinary voice.

I give you Black Refuge, from the omonymous EP since I believe that it's the best song on the specific collection.



Another ending on your story
Now I'll have to speak to you from a distance
Because I tend to forget my duty
when I get to close to your resistance
Say what you have to say
I know it isn't you anyway
Use all the colours that you want to
I'll use black

http://junip.net/

Enjoy//
Shilly

Inga kommentarer: