Search Me

2012/03/11

LIND


On my not so recent trip to Berlin I bought some "souvenirs". One of them is from a german experimental kinda mathcore, very jazzy metal band called LIND. As I was going through the album Profoundly Felt Reality, which was independently released in 2007, it was getting clearer and clearer to me from where the band is influenced. It was a mix of Botch, Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, well all those bands playing the more unpredictable sound. I could also say that they remind me of Number Twelve Looks Like You, a band I saw several years ago and was among my first contacts with this genre.

It was a long time ago that I listened to something new that gave me a feeling of relief afterwards. Aggressive screams /vocals, powerful guitars, explosions of sound from time to time and of course, electronic features. I would give this album a 3.5/5.

Check them out,
Captain.

Inga kommentarer: