Search Me

2012/10/21

For your God.


I follow the rules, and live by the book, and God as my witness, I will kill those not doing the same. 
I follow his rules, and judge by the book, and God as my witness, I will damn those living in dishonour and sin.
I was taught to love, I was said to forgive, and God as my witness, I will harm those not loving and forgiving me.
For you who do not see, the true meaning of God, you are doomed to live in filth and punishment. Because, his love will only be given to those, following his words. 

His "salvation" will only be given to those, acting in line with his crime
to love
the unloved
and to
harm 
the unarmed.
Because the man, who can not speak his own mind, 
the man who is forced to leave his values behind,
due to the "freedom" given by your so called God, is the same man who,
unarmed and loved, 
will write his own rules, and live by his own book.




Inga kommentarer: