Search Me

2010/05/01

MUSIC is my Emotions

Well well, It's been a while...Way to long...Ive been kinda bussy with other 'important" things and perhaps thats why I left my blog to rest.

Many things have happened since the last time I wrote, things that have affected my Music..not in a bad way though. Just some changes that have occured.

I saw "The Notebook", with Ryan Gosling and Rachel Mc Adams, and realized how romantic and full of emotions love was back then, it had nothing to do with the Contemporary "loves". And so, I fell in love with the 50s. The music, the style, everything. It's funny how a style can be re-reflected into another age and be totally different, for e.g. Rockabilly Dame style. Or the famous Myspace site, "Suicide Girls".


Anyway, enoough with the blahblah.
I will today introduce you to a very speciall artist, Connie Francis. Connie, was born in Italy and her real name was Concetta Rosa Maria Franconera ( perhaps that's why she use an "alias"). Her song "Freddy" led her to an asssignment with a record label, because the owner's son was named Freddy. ( nice to know that, -Hey we didn't take you because of your talent...)anyways.
Here you have her top 5 (by my opinion).

  1. Fallin' (1958) !!! (it's sooo 70's but yet 10 years ahead)
  2. Many years Ago (1960)
  3. My happiness (1959)
  4. You're gonna miss me (1959)
  5. Breaking In a brand New Broken heart (1961)

And then of course there's the famous "Stupid Cupid"



Enjoy//Shilly

Inga kommentarer: