Search Me

2012/01/01

2012 wishes

I do not hope for a better year. I do not hope for a brighter tomorrow. I do not hope for a happier 2012. I just wish I do get the chanse to fully live every moment for what it is. And not just me, everyone.

I sometimes wish I could see things from another view. Unfortunately I can't. But this is where my most precious persons come in act. And this is what I wish for. My wish to all of you, is that you all get to keep those beloved persons in your life. Persons you can rely on, persons you trust. Persons you can be yourself with, persons you feel safe with. Persons that warm your heart when it feels cold, persons you want to love. We shall not underestimate the effects of loneliness, it can turn the warmest heart into stone.


Remember, sometimes, we must read between the lines.


The Milk Carton Kids - Maybe It's Time


A Fine Frenzy- Come on Come out


Bright Eyes- Lua


Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine


Chris Bathgate - Silly One


Counting Crows - Colorblind


The golden Silvers- Magic touch



I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding



Enjoy,
Captain.

Inga kommentarer: