Search Me

2012/01/13

Marcus Foster



When I first heard him I seriously thought it was Dustin Kensrue from Thrice, but with a more melow and melancholic tint. Marcus Foster released his first full lenght album Nameless Path just a few months ago. It's a rather folkish album with alot of piano, strings and romantic lyrics.

Foster is a rather artistic person, studying sculpture at the Royal College of Art. As I read since he's got a good social circle, he managed to promote his song I was broken by asking his friend Kristen Stewart to play the main role in the music video. (Kristen is that girl from the Twillight "torture"..haha yes we all have the right to express our opinions...)

Anyway, Here you have the video from I was broken, and listen to Don't need to lose you to know, I don't think I'm the only one comfussing him with mr Kensrue.



Don't need to lose you to know



Enjoy, Captain

Inga kommentarer: